We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Customer Services officer to join our team at MCB. You will be part of a team that encourages growth, rewards performance, values our relationships with our families, our clients and community and offers exceptional benefits.
Our team inHanoi is growing quickly and delicately, along with us is the success of our awesome clients. Now we are looking for a new member for our Customer services team, who will demonstrate their ability and services to bring more value to our clients.
This position is locating Hanoi meanwhile to work side-by-side with our current talented, motivated, and passionate team in Denmark.
Our successful candidates will render a range of administrative and support tasks to our clients, through application of knowledge of our company, our services and products.
Perfect candidate will pride themselves on their professionalism, be an outgoing person and a good conversationalist.
- Email administration and support: assist clients with mail setup and troubleshooting.
- Manage our Google Analytics account include creating, setting up accounts and assign to clients.
- Support our clients in creating content of websites and webshops through our content management system – Masterpiece.
- Prepare reports on website analyses including sites, competitors and keywords.
- Resolves customer requests and questions.
- Receive and respond to customer calls and inquires in a professional manner
- Maintain records and prepares other performance reports and related clerical duties
- Domain management: order new domains and relocate current domains
The ideal candidate is:
- Has a pleasant and friendly style, who want to delight our clients above and beyond duty
- Understand customers’ need and can act upon them, also talk in the way our clients can understand.
- Communicate clearly, both written and in speech, both in Vietnamese and English
- Work accurate and with eye for detail
- Experience in customer service and/or IT help desk support is preferred.
- Familiar with industry tools and analytics packages, such as Google Analytics, Adwords is preferred
- Experience with content management systems, blogging platforms, and social media is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environtment
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates, please send a dossier (CV, job application letter, and copies of diplomas) to Ms. Lan Nguyen, Office Manager, email: email@example.com
or send hard copies to our office.
August 31st, 2012.