Our goal is to constantly build company loyalty and increase individual satisfaction. For this reason we provide a competitive benefit program and continuously develop it to ensure enjoyable conditions for all our colleagues - not only inside but also outside the workplace. Our benefit package includes rise in monthly salary, facilitating personal development, work-life balance ensured, work and social security and social events to enhance teamwork.
Salaries, Incentives, & Awards
- Attractive monthly salary and remuneration package
- Periodic performance-based pay adjustments (within grade/step increases)
- Special salary rates for Seniors
- Individual Recognition
Leave & Holidays
- 12 paid day holidays per year (annual leave)
- Public holidays
- Summer holidays, company trips and staff retreats
- Family friendly leave policies — offer flexibility for events such as birthdays, family reunions, care of a sick family member, or care of the staff themselves in response to a serious health condition or emergency
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flexible work schedules — various options are available, some of which will allow our colleagues to adjust their hours in order to take days off each pay period
- Telecommuting — in certain circumstances, we facilitate our colleagues to work from home
- Credit Time — we allow our colleagues to earn time off in exchange for extra hours worked
Social security benefits include social, heath and unemployment insurance according to Government laws. Furthermore, full salary payment during maternity leave offered to female colleagues and is covered by the company.
Training and personal development
We enjoy a dynamic, friendly and supportive working environment in which our Vietnamese colleagues are approachable, willing to listen as well as give feedback, with a team of equally passionate, creative and intelligent people.
We provide professional training by our Danish specialists at the Hanoi office and opportunities to travel to Denmark for further training and culture exploration are always opened.
Working directly with foreign colleagues daily is an excellent opportunity to upgrade and develop your English communication skills.