You will be part of a team that encourages growth, rewards performance, values our relationships with our families, our clients and community and offers exceptional benefits.
Our team in Hanoi is growing quickly and delicately, along with us is the success of our awesome clients. It lead us to us seek for an online marketing assistant located in Hanoi meanwhile working closely with our current talented, motivated, and passionate team of Knowledge Department in Denmark.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate their ability to bring value to our clients through internet marketing activities (search engine marketing, website optimization, and key work marketing), with strong work ethic, a passion of technology and are looking for a new challenge!
- Provide and develop reports on KPI figures, data analysis and performance trends to clients.
- Interact closely with other marketing coworkers inDenmarkto perform data analysis as needed to problem solve, and to identify trends and opportunities, as well as optimization recommendations
- Implement and maintain Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recommendations
- Perform website analyses including sites, competitors and keywords.
- Conduct keyword research and develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Implement web analytics tracking onto client websites
- Report latest algorithm changes and continually modify recommendations and best practices with regards to content, links etc
- Creating profiles on social media or networking
- Domain management: ordering new domains and relocate current domains
The successful candidate is:
- Experienced in marketing field and/or interests in online marketing
- Possess a degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field of study and have an understanding of online marketing concepts and execution
- Experience in working with industry tools and analytics packages, such as Google Analytics, Adwords is preferred
- Has research skills to be able to review articles, blogs etc. and be able to extract the key points from an SEO and technical perspective
- Experience with content management systems, blogging platforms, and social media is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environtment
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates, please send a dossier (CV, job application letter, and copies of diplomas) to Ms. Lan Nguyen, Office Manager, email: email@example.com
or send hard copies to our office.
July 31st, 2012.